"Discovery channel"

AAArgghhh!!!

torstaina, elokuuta 19, 2004

Pamela Anderson Boobs..

This is what's called an attracting title.. I just figured I would get a boost towards my site... Apparently she has 27 or 270(not quite sure about the zero) million searches on google everyday or something like that...
Anyhow, I just watched Reality Bites and I haven't seen it in such a long time. It really put me in a good mood for today...Like I think the discovery about EVIAN being NAIVE if spelled backwards is really amazing. I remember I used to think how Ethan Hawke was SOOO HOT, but now when I looked at him I really didn't know where I came up with that one!? I mean he had this skinny weird face and all of his teeth were crooked, his eyes were too close together and his hair was greasy on every scene. I really wonder what I was thinking in those precious teenage years of mine...I mean , come on! ( this is of course only regarding his looks not his "inner self", but if he messed up his thing with Uma and all, I really don't even care..)
Other movie that I really love is Mona Lisa Smile and how it makes studying, women and the 50's look so magical and an important thing to have been part of. So thereby I announce my best-case-scenario: in two or so years I will be studying in that prestigious Wellesley College for women nothing come against me.
How wonderful it is to be able to say Pamela Anderson, Ethan Hawke SOOO HOT, precious teenage years and finally: prestigious Wellesley College for women in the same post. I truly am proud. Is this supposed to tell me something ? Am I supposed to realize it? What? I'm getting confused..
I honestly love Wynona Ryder. I wonder if that's the reason why "Raiders of the storm" comes and haunts me everytime I go through radio channels...Too weird.