"Discovery channel"

AAArgghhh!!!

torstaina, kesäkuuta 03, 2004

Hah!

I was just doing a spell check. I love it cause sometimes you write funny words by accident. So as I was doing it, it suggested me to replace fuck with Fuji!! I thought that was a marvelous idea and I'm going to use it from now on. Hey, I don't want to get in a fight with the Spell Checker, who would, I must add.
The other suggestions were:
Fuzz
Fuss
Fuse
Buck, for example.

I'm glad to introduce the idea to others who might want to use one of these suggestions as an alternative to the word "fuck".

Also the Checker didn't recognize the word "fucking" and helpfully suggested me to use "bucking" instead. Here are definitions for bucking:

1. To leap upward arching the back: The horse bucked in fright.
2. To charge with the head lowered; butt.
3. To make sudden jerky movements; jolt: The motor bucked and lurched before it finally ran smoothly.
4. To resist stubbornly and obstinately; balk.
Informal.
5. To strive with determination: bucking for a promotion

I love it!