"Discovery channel"

AAArgghhh!!!

lauantaina, tammikuuta 22, 2005

Honey..

I had a dream about jelly donuts. It wasn't my idea to start my post this way, but my husbands suggestion while he continued: "There are these writing exercises, you know?" and before I had a chance to drop a word out of my mouth the correction was done: "And I'm not saying you "need" writing exercises'. Well FYI, that's exactly what I heard you saying!

Jesus. Apparently my last post wasn't "your best one", like heard from the Master's Mouth. While I was just happy because I had at least written something after I had sworn not to ever touch computers again(BythewayIrealizeI'mgettingdefensiveherewhichtotallysucksass!). No excuse me! I liked my post even though I didn't get to write what I had planned to write about. And whether or not we agree on the usefulness of some "writing exercises" I have had my fair share recently when taking an English Composition I class and doing a shit load of essays of this and that. When was the last time you had yours Mister: "I like to paint blood all over Paris Hilton's pussy and still have the nerve to say 'honey, it wasn't your best one.'"?

So this being out in the open I'm going to take a refreshing walk out in what you Americans call "OuMyGodASnowstorm" to the Laundromat and be productive WHILE reading Mr. Whitman's (who recently paid a visit to my site) poetry.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:24 ap., Blogger Ciavarro said…

    This is my second comment.

    Your musings are strangely addicting. You write very well, and very contagious.

    I may never come back to this site, unless you post in mine, but in this finite moment, I am glad to have stumbled across you.

     
  • At 1:05 ip., Blogger Ciavarro said…

    Well, alas, you posted on my site! Thus, I have returned for another round of banter.

    I am now infinitely curious as to what you wrote that you decided to delete. Please, share, at your convenience.

    And please write some more. All of the Ciavarro's in Canada are counting on you. (All 1 of us).

     

Lähetä kommentti

<< Home