"Discovery channel"

AAArgghhh!!!

keskiviikkona, tammikuuta 26, 2005

Dry roasted peanuts..

I have been eating the weirdest things lately! First I never drink Sprite and for the last oumygod couple of weeks I have been drinking about 1.5 cans a day on average....I have no idea what has gotten this sprite-bug into me but oh no..that's not the only bug that's in me! Oh no..There is a WISE jalapeno kettle cooked chips bug that has totally taken control out of my system and now yesterday a new bug got introduced..Oh yes..the bug of dry roasted peanuts with spices..My godness! What am I supposed to do with all these obsessions? And more importantly: What is going to come next!?? I have been able to get rid of certain bugs like:
the chinese food bug
the bagel with butter tomatoes and onions bug
the ice-cream bug
the popcorn bug
the snapple bug

And yes, the bug has been contagious..and who else but my dear husband has become the victim..He totally has the WISE jalapeno kettle cooked chips bug and the sprite bug. but I think he has gotten rid of his McDonalds bug. Yeah, definetily. But he has also created one of his own lately which is the beef bug (from what I understand about the foods he has for lunch there at the Pr.)
Well, remember on that other post where I was furious and threatened to go outside in the so-called-snowstorm to do laundry and read Whitman...Well, that for some reason did not go as I would have liked...But now! Now is the time to do it!

P.S I really have to think about subjects other than food..jesus

2 Comments:

  • At 8:23 ip., Blogger fairest said…

    I would stick with food, actually.

    I myself have the "Dirty Potato Chips" Sea Salt & Pepper bug.

     
  • At 11:11 ip., Blogger apple said…

    Yea, Dirty is very good too..only it's hard to find here in the other side, ifyouknowwhatimean. Me like the Dirty jalapeno, no surprise i guess.

     

Lähetä kommentti

<< Home